Join me at the beautiful National Trust Footprint for a day of:
- Yoga and mindful movement
- Bushcraft including fire lighting and campfire cooking
- Woodland meditation and mindfulness
- Mindful walking
- Restorative Yoga to fully relax
- We shall also explore some ways of letting go of things that aren’t serving us and looking towards a positive future through yoga, movement, mantra and woodland activities.
Find strength, peace and connection. Feel revitalised.
The theme, inspired by the season, is transformation- change and letting go. The activities in the forest as well as the yoga practice will be connected to this.
Yoga will take place in the beautiful straw bale building with a roaring fire, sounds of the babbling stream and views of the gorgeous woodland surrounding the space. Outdoor activities will take place in the Footprint woodland with a campfire to keep us cosy, cook our delicious lunch and to invigorate the soul.
The workshop will run 10am – 4pm, costing £55. Includes delicious vegan lunch, teas and healthy snacks.
(Concession price of £45 for people on JSA, ESA, Universal Credit, Asylum Support, Income Support and those receiving tax credits or a basic state pension.)
The session is open to all, no matter your yoga experience.
Wear comfortable clothing. Bring wellies, waterproofs, your favourite blanket and some cosy layers.
Please email to book your place.
This event is adults only. Please find the event terms & conditions here.
Also, please complete this short form so that I can make the session as accessible as possible for you: